Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 4 Workdays
- Order number: MAWULFSH05
Short spearhead, early medieval
Replica of an early-medieval spearhead based on finds of 6th and 7th century in England.
Different forms and varieties were used by like Anglo-Saxons, Vikings and even Celts.
The short spearheads are stiffer and more solid compared to the longer ones.
This spearhead is hand-forged from one pieces of steel.
- total length: approx. 25.5 cm
- blade length: approx. 13cm
- thickness of blade: max. approx. 5 cm
- length of nozzle for shaft: approx. 8 cm
- diameter of eye for shaft: approx. 28 mm
- weight: approx. 0.4 kg
This is an original ULFBERTH® product.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18.
Please include your birth date in your order. We also need
a copy of your passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
Shipping weight: 0.70 kg